Mold Remediation services for , IL
- Isolate the work areas from the living space with 1- layer of 6mil plastic sheeting.
- The mold remediation in , IL will be performed utilizing a negative pressure enclosure with 1- 2,000 CFM HEPA air filtration unit to remove spores from the air during cleaning.
- Remove, bag and dispose of contaminated materials.
- The wood framing where drywall, baseboard and paneling etc. was removed will be treated with Foster 40-80 biocide cleaner brushed, cleaned and HEPA vacuum to remove spores from the surface.
- The wood framing where drywall, baseboard, paneling, etc. was removed must be encapsulated with Fosters 40-25 fungicidal encapsulant to prevent future mold growth.
- Perform air sampling to prove the area is safe to re-occupy.
- Remove isolation barriers and dispose of all waste.
10 year guarantee the mold will not return to the surfaces treated with the Fosters 40-25 fungicidal encapsulant (white pigment).
Note: Procedures can vary based on the location and type of material affected.
Call Us at (630) 904-4883.